Nicole Christine Brende Schmidt and Jan-
A. Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (1) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (2) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-
As a general policy, to facilitate the use of advanced content, you must provide personally identifiable information when registering. Registering suppliers, vendors or contractors may also be required to provide a tax identification number.
B. How We Use & Share the Information Collected
1. Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to contact you or process your requests for information. In the event that you become a registered user of the Website, the personally identifiable information you submit to us will be used to identify you as user and to facilitate your access to advanced content. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information about The JaNic or affiliated companies (hereinafter “affiliated companies”).
C. Other Uses & Information
1. IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you connect to the Internet. Web servers (computers that host web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log the requesting IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-
3. Electronic Communications: If you send us an electronic mail (“e-
For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-
4. Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-
5. Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-
C. Public Forums
D. Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
E. Other Sites
Our Website may link to or contain links to third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
P.O. Box 602, Houston, Texas 77056-
ATTN: Online Solutions Team
If applicable and appropriate, we will respond to you and make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, by us fulfilling your opt-
• • •• ••• ••••• END ••••• ••• •• • •
|WEDDING VIDEO (HIGHLIGHTS)|
|WEDDING VIDEO (FULL)|
|HOUSTON LIFESTYLES & HOMES|
|METROPOLITAN AT THE 9|